Policies » Section D: Fiscal Management » DA: Budget Management Goals
Policy Date: 02/03/2000Download Policy Now
CSD File: DA
CANDIA SCHOOL DISTRICT
BUDGET MANAGEMENT GOALS
The Candia School Board recognizes that money and money management comprise the foundation of the whole school program. To make that support as effective as possible, the Board intends:
1. To encourage advance planning through the best possible budget procedures;
2. To explore all practical and legal sources of revenue;
3. To guide the expenditure of funds so as to achieve the greatest educational returns;
4. To require maximum efficiency in accounting and reporting procedures; and
5. To maintain a level of funding consistent with Board goals.
As trustee of community, state, and federal funds allocated for use in local education, the School Board has the responsibility to protect the funds and use them wisely.
Adopted: February 10, 1987
Adopted: February 3, 2000