Policies » Section F: Facilities Planning & Development » FEA: Educational Specifications
Policy Date: 06/01/2000Download Policy Now
CSD File: FEA
CANDIA SCHOOL DISTRICT
The Board shall require the Superintendent to develop a set of comprehensive educational specifications for the architectural design and for the New Hampshire Department of Education approval. These specifications, which shall then be discussed in conferences with the architect, shall include:
1. Information concerning the plan of school organization and estimated enrollment in the proposed building.
2. A description of the proposed curriculum and the teaching methods and techniques to be employed.
3. A schedule of space requirements, including an indication of relative locations of various spaces.
4. A desired layout of special areas and the equipment needed for such areas.
5. An outline of mechanical features and special finishes desired.
Adopted: June 1, 2000
Statutory Reference: NH Code of Administrative Rules 305.13