Policies » Section A: Foundations & Basic Commitments » AFA: Evaluation Of Board Operational Procedures
Policy Date: 04/06/2017Download Policy Now
CSD File: AFA
CANDIA SCHOOL DISTRICT
EVALUATION OF BOARD OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES
The School Board shall periodically establish realistic objectives related to Board procedures and relationships and shall, from time to time, measure its performance against the stated objectives.
The following areas of Board operations and relationships are representative of those in which objectives may be set and progress appraised
1. Board meetings.
2. Policy development.
3. Fiscal management.
4. Board role in educational program development.
5. Board member orientation.
6. Board member development.
7. Board officer performance.
8. Board-Superintendent relationship.
9. Board-staff relationships.
10. Board-community relationships.
11. Legislative and government relationships.
12. Risk management.
Adopted: October 7, 1999
Reviewed: April 6, 2017