Policies » Section G: Personnel » GA: Personnel Policies Goals
Policy Date: 06/01/2023Download Policy Now
CSD File: GA
CANDIA SCHOOL DISTRICT
PERSONNEL POLICIES GOALS
The Board recognizes that a dynamic and efficient staff dedicated to education is necessary to
maintain a constantly improving educational program. The Board is interested in its personnel as
individuals, and it recognizes its responsibility for promoting the general welfare of the staff.
Consistent with the Board’s goals, the Superintendent and/or designee will:
1. Recruit, select, and employ the best qualified personnel to staff the school system.
2. Provide staff compensation and benefits programs sufficient to attract and retain
3. Encourage an in-service training program for all employees to improve their
performance and to improve the overall rate of retention and promotion of staff,
including a worksite wellness program that encourages health promotion and disease
prevention for employees through attention to their physical, mental, and emotional
4. Conduct an employee appraisal program that will contribute to the continuous
improvement of staff performance.
5. Assign personnel so as to ensure they are utilized as effectively as possible.
6. Effectively administer negotiated collective bargaining agreements.
7. Develop the quality of human relationships necessary to obtain maximum staff
performance and satisfaction.
Adopted: June 1, 2000
Reviewed: June 1, 2023